Friday 24 October 2014

Kitchen Plans

We received our kitchen plans on Tuesday & after a stressful few days of thinking the plans could not be changed. We finally have plans that we are happy with.


This was the plan they sent to us after we signed the contracts. I was not happy that we had overhead cupboards of only 483mm high & a shelf above the fridge space of 133mm high ( I'm not sure what I could of used that space for). We have upgraded our ceilings to 2.7m high & we would of ended up having a 600mm bulkhead above the kitchen.




After being told on the phone that it had been sent to construction & I could not make any changes. I emailed our customer service officer & told her I was not happy with these heights & would not sign for the kitchen as is. I received an email this morning that they had changed the height of the overhead cupboards to 720mm high & that the fridge space would be 370mm high and we can have 2 doors on it. We will now only have a 300mm bulkhead.
I can't wait to see it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment