Friday 12 December 2014

Second Story Frames

I received a call requesting 2nd payment on Wednesday afternoon & I asked them if they completed that stage. I was told yes all the frames are up, the windows are in & the roof trusses are on. I didn't think it had been done as I had driven past 2 hours before. I was quite surprised to get that call & said that I would drive past to have a look. I drove past at 5pm & it wasn't completed. The frames hadn't been delivered & nothing had happened since Monday.

I rang yesterday they said they would speak to the ss, I got a call late yesterday afternoon & they said the 2nd story frames & roof trusses would go up today & windows next week weather pending. The frames were delivered yesterday.

I went past this afternoon & the second story frames were up.






No comments:

Post a Comment