Thursday 29 January 2015

Bricks Continued

After a few days of rain it's finally a sunny day & we have more progress.



I phoned my ss today to enquire on the progress & to question if the electrician had been there to do the wiring for the brick piers. 

He said the scaffolding will be delivered tomorrow & the brickies will continue bricking the house to nearly the top, then they will install the fascia, gutters & roof & then the brickies will be back to finish off.

I was told that the electrician did not need to be called out to do our wiring in the piers while the bricks are going up because they can get to it from the roof. So I'll have to follow up tomorrow with the electrical company directly to see if I will be getting a credit for the call out fee.


No comments:

Post a Comment