Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Brickies Have Started Again!

Another delivery of bricks arrived yesterday.

And more exciting news the brickies were back today. They have moved alot of bricks today & started laying more bricks :)




I'm just a little worried the sand is not the same colour as the first load. It doesn't look as white to me.

UPDATE 20/2/15
A lot has happened in the last few days. Every day it's exciting to see the progress.

The mortar has dried from the first day of using the new load of sand & it looks off white. So I needn't have stressed so much.

Wednesday's  progress below 18/2/15



Thursday's progress below 19/2/15


And today's progress 20/2/15





UPDATE 24/2/15
The bricks are so close to being finished. Only a little bit out the front, a bit on one side & under the windows & that's it.
I can't wait to see it finished with clean bricks & the scaffold down. I didn't get any photos yesterday because I left my phone at work.





Our kids are getting just a little excited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment