Thursday 5 March 2015

Update 5/3/15

Just a small update.
Eaves & downpipes were done on Monday 2/3/15.
The electricians were in on Tuesday 3/3/15.
The eaves & downpipes were painted Wednesday 4/3/15.

I spoke to my ss this afternoon & the following things will be happening over the next week.
Scaffolding to come down tomorrow. We finally get to see the frontage. 
Aircon rough in & porch roof on Tuesday.
Insulation next Wednesday 
Then either Thursday or Friday the gyprockers will start.
It looks like all systems are go.

I've also booked an inspection for next Tuesday I'm really looking forward to seeing the inside & I'm hoping they will let me go up the ladder to check out upstairs.

Here's the latest picture of our house.


Updated photos 6/3/15














2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks great Melissa. Can't wait to crack open the champers with you when it's finished x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat. I'm looking forward to having a few drinks with you & Matt xx

    ReplyDelete