Tuesday 7 April 2015

A peek through the window...

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We went on a road trip to Broken Hill to visit our friends. We had a awesome time catching up & exploring.



On our way I had a call from Allworth requesting the wall lining payment & the kitchen payment so I said I would ring the ss for an inspection.

I'm looking forward to inspection but I'll have to wait as when I rang our ss today he said the kitchen had not been completed & recommended I wait until it was finished. He is going to call me to organise an inspection when it is completed & he will also ring head office to tell them to hold off asking for payment.

I also got an update the tiler was starting today & will be there for 2 weeks. 

The carpenter will be back on Friday & will complete downstairs. Upstairs is completed.

We also have stairs!!

I was so excited I left work early today in hope of seeing the tiler there but by the time I got to the house he had gone :(

Here's a few photos I took today sorry about the glare through the windows.












No comments:

Post a Comment