Thursday 21 May 2015

Handover Date?? Maybe??

I haven't posted in awhile as there hasn't been much happening. The painters started last Wednesday 13th May they are still going. Our ss said they will be finished next Thursday 28th May.
I stop past the house every afternoon & do not see any painters there yet I drive around the corner & notice painters at the display home being built.

Well I spoke to our ss again today & have been finally given a estimated handover date of 5th June. Note I said "estimated date" as we still have to wait until sometime next week for him to call us & give us a confirmed date. If you haven't noticed yet I'm so over it now.

This has now caused problems with our tiler who will not be able to do our job. Before we booked in the job with our tiler we spoke with our ss over a month ago & he said they would be finished by the 21 May in plenty of time for our tiler to start on the 1st June.
Tomorrow we will have to start ringing around for tilers again. It's going to be hard to find a good tiler to start in around 2 weeks.

If anyone can recommend a tiler on the Central Coast please leave a name & number.

.

2 comments:

  1. Seems to be a lot of mucking around for you. Hopefully you will get your keys as soon as possible. I haven't started my build yet but I'm getting impatient with allworth, we had or prelim plans drawn up in October last year, our land got surveyed in March 19th we got some type of survey report sent to us on the 20th April and apparently we are still waiting on some type of document before we can go to council can't imagine what I'll be like if I go through the same as you. Anyway I'm just having a rant. Can't wait to see your house finished. I'm loving watching everyone's progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting very impatient now it's so close, it doesn't help when you have been told by the sales lady that the painters painting your house are at the new display home being built.

      Delete