Wednesday 27 May 2015

The date is set!

I recieved a call from our ss yesterday afternoon & he has told me our hand over date will be the 5th June. This is about a week too late for our tiler so we are still looking for one. 
The kids were in the car with me when I took the call & once I was off the phone everyone was screaming with excitement.
I've organised for our blinds & security doors to be measured up that afternoon & our tiles to be delivered.
We have already started getting quotes for our driveway & hopefully will have that done before we move in.
We are now counting down the days until we get our keys.

I'm hoping they will fix the brickwork where the pipes are coming out of the walls & also put the vent on the outside wall where we have the ducting for the rangehood.



Not happy with the way this pipe looks

We have also noticed that the vertical brick lines do not line up in certain areas. Which is quite annoying. If we had of been allowed to have a building inspector on site maybe we could have resolved this issue earlier.





We haven't been in since just after the kitchen went in so I think I'll ring my ss for a walk through before our handover walk through. At least we might be able to address some of these issues before handover & see if there is any issues inside. Otherwise we are quite happy with our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment